Friday, March 16, 2018

KMB

It's almost 3 o'clock in the morning and I shouldn't open my blog now at a very first place (read: got a submission in less than 12 hours). I know I shouldn't *sigh* bcs once I stop by this blog, for sure I'll go through some of my old posts and re-read them.

Especially on the KMB related entries, the feeling that I couldn't deny -- KMB would forever be that one place that I'll be missing the most.

Yeahp basically my life in KMB. Siapa tah kata budak IB takde life lulz.

Surprise not. yes, that one place. The place where my IB preparation was taken, things that most of the students would never think and dream to face it again, never once lol.

Tak kata nak ambik IB balik. Hm tak rindu pun IB.

It's just the place and 'biah' yang buatkan kita rasa untuk terus mahu berada di sana.

Paling susah nak move on adalah memori di KMB lah kot.

haha (gelak dengan rasa sedih -- ntah macam mana tu)

Missing the people there, the teachers, acik-acik cleaner blok F, akhawat, my engineering ladies, KMB food court, beger, blok F residents, surau blok F, KULSEM, surau KMB, the trees, cats, langit KMB, ok basically everything that is related to KMB.

Pandang kemana-mana pun pasti terasa cinta. Pandang pokok pun boleh suka pokok. Serius ni serius.



Moga Allah sentiasa menjaga biah solehah di KMB. Supaya mereka yang ke sana, dan akan ke sana dapat merasai cinta seperti mana yang kita pernah rasa.

ps: I lost my KMB folder 2 months ago. Yes, I lost all of the photos and videos -- and that's almost 84GB :') Sedih, tapi yang terbaik adalah untuk redha dan muhasabah je lah en huhu Allah mahu mengajar mungkin 'how to love without being attached.'

No comments: